quarta-feira, julho 03, 2013

Move on

Every single day I get myself thinking about to be better, to move on and let all bad things go. 
I think to don't give up and try harder for every little thing that I want to conquest. And I'm not talking just about "things"... I'm talking about mood, thoughts, feelings, behavior... I want to be better than yesterday. I want to don't be anxious and don't try control the things that I can't control. I don't know what I'm gonna do in my next... let's see... 5 years. But I hope to be possible being a better person. Being kinder than I am. Sweetest , happiest and honest by myself how I can be. 
I need and I want to move on. I want to say goodbye for the bad feelings.
And I made a deal with myself: all things that I want, all things that I need to do to make me be a better person, I really will try to do. 
I never disappoint my expectations about me. I want to do and I will do. That's it. 


Um comentário:

rafael dalpiaz disse...

não sei ser melhor. sempre fui pedra pontiaguda. afundado e escondido em areia. queria ser inteligente assim como você, deixar as coisas simples serem simples. sem cobrar. saber agir. mas até os pensamentos andam pesados.